Friday, May 16, 2008

Can't believe it!!!

Today marked the end of my core leave. So, what did I do? Pretty much nothing. Planned to go to Damai last Saturday but the kids came down with fever so spent Monday with Ezra(who was on sick leave). He was ok on Tuesday just in time for his exam on Wednesday. Then I spent Tuesday and Wednesday looking at the two square boxes. Managed to watch "The Devil wears Prada" n "The Spartan". 9am/1pm - Oprah time (did some soul searching). Then finally hubby managed to get leave on Thursday, so while waiting for the kids, we went to tHE Spring - bought a Ms Read's blouse and that's it...... My life is so boring..... I keep on bugging him for a second wheel. Tunggu lah when I get it......and on top of that, the weather is so HOT.

Today, I managed to go for that long due facial appointment, I snoozed then went for my HfF dinner@Country Court. It was nice to meet up with the gang since I didn't see them for a week and did some catching up..Surprisingly, nobody took photos this time so I got nothing to share with you guys.....

So here I am....

I am bored.....

I think I'll call it a day. Goodnite. Hopefully tomorrow I have some topics to write about eh...

No comments: