Monday, July 14, 2008

Nasi ayam, next Laksa.

I received an sms from ND@4.30pm, Sunday; inviting us to mom's coz somebody is cooking chicken rice. Emmmm.... sound good - meaning; free meal for me, good company, delicious food and a time with the whole family(we do this almost every week and next week is Laksa week).

Now, a normal person would not think of anything other than well.... it's just a normal family weekend's dinner. Eek... WRONG!!!!!!

Found out until after dinner that actually mom does not like the idea of me eating out so often. When I deny saying I only do it on weekends she replied - "what about on your working days?" Emmm...she has a point there (at this point of time, all eyes were on me).

Since Beth starting Kindy, I & hubby have been having breakfast together. Breakfast was something we didn't have time to do before - morning was a rush for us...

So, it will be breakfast with hubby and sometimes Fiona, Mary or Stephen, Lunch with Fiona and dinner at mom's.

I gained 5-7kg since - mom's worry, I also worry ..........

Guess I wouldn't be a Kumang Gawai again....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Doli,

My motto has always been and always will be ;EAT TO LIVE, LIVE TO EAT!!!

Having said that the reason we have to watch out is more for health reasons rather than to look good. Who says only thin or skinny people look good? I think there is more to love for people with bodies like us!!

Anonymous said...

Please update your blog more freq. and you'll look 50kg slimmer :)