Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My New Toy... Happy Birthday Cat


















My phone died on me a couple of days ago. Somehow I feel like a left hand had been chopped-off. Hubby was reluctant to give me his "left hand" so promised to buy me one. Yeah... we went phone hunting yesterday but what he forgot to tell me was his budget. Anyway, he was kind enough to fulfill my dream..

I have always like this one... so thanks Hon;(I luv you). So I got myself a Nokia 6500 Slide.

I love this phone for a simple fact that I can download photos straight to my pc to my blog so I don't have to wait for anybody to download it from their camera for me and another bonus is I can YAHOO!!! Yahoooooo.....



















I like to wish
Catherine a "Happy Birthday - many happy returns of the day. May you bless others like you've been blessed and wherever you are; we are thinking of you."

(Pic by Cat- when she makan angin kat States)

No comments: