Saturday, October 18, 2008

I AM BACK......

My PC Modem was struck by lightning and as a result I was unable to go online for a couple of weeks. Although the other half and I were on leave for few days last week, I found that with the children schooling, we still need to do the things we do every morning. So I does not really make any differences - unless it is school holidays. I was on sick leave for 1 1/2 days on Wed & Thur; came down with the flu virus. I slept the whole day on Thursday and today still recovering.

I wish to congrats Simon on his wedding day last week; 11Oct2008. It was a beautiful weddings and why I said weddings becoz it was a mass wedding . 7 couples got married at the same time that day. St. Anne was beautiful and it was like a garden's wedding. I love garden's wedding.... and talking about wedding, the family might have one next year...... Am so happy.....

Savor the pictures I took....



The church altar from where I was sitting with Jaja looking back at me.


Some of the couples


Simon and partner are second from right



P/s. You may check Abet's blog for some more photos.

No comments: