Friday, January 15, 2010

How time flies.......

Before I know, I have been blogging for 2 years!!! I admit sometimes it is very hard to put stories on the blog. I am forever wondering whether posts I will be posting be interesting to those who willingly read my blog and sometimes I do feel that I need to give the best to those "followers". Thus came the long 'silence'. Then there will be days when I don't even know what to post and sometimes there just be merely laziness and Facebook that sidetracked me. Can you blame me?

Before I go on, Happy New Year 2010 to you. Resolutions? I wouldn't lie; I need to lose weight. This time around I have set a target. I want to be able to lose at least 10kg by December. I want to look good for my family photo which my brother schedule to happen before Christmas this year. Can I do it? We have to see.

*** photo courtesy Eric of Mushroom

This was taken 1 month after the birth of my daughter. I agree I was never a slim person but I have since gained extra load......

So how was 2009?

Personally, I had a wedding and two funeral........ and an addition to the family.

2009 was a turbulence year for me and my other half. It was a trial time. Financially it will be hard but I guess we are trusting God in that area and we have to put on hold some of the things we planned just so that we can just adjust.

I have never like changes.. because it exposes me to the elements that I can't control and when I can't control, I loose focus and when I am not focus nothing gets done. It applies to my every aspect of my life be it spiritually, career or monies. But I will have to also remember that; all that I have is the Lord, He provides for all my needs and nothing that I am lacking. I might not drive a big car but I get around, I might not eat KFC everyday but mom cook good food and I might not wear Chanel at least I am not naked and I sleep well at night.

I want to start my new year with a positive note. If over the last year(s) I've make you upset and I said things that may hurt you; accept my apology. Thus I am mere human. Please do not judge me because when you do, you are stereotyping me. I am not as bad as you think because I can be worst. Do not even try me because it will change how I look at you. I dare you!!!!!

That's it personally.

Besides that, I aim to do justice to "my dwelling place". I've been neglecting it for a simple reason - suddenly I have a baby in the house. My in-laws will bring Robin and stay with me. My own has grown-up; they make different messes. So as it is, I have to put all my plans on hold (iskh.... iskh.... iskh....). I hope this year will be different.......

Again, I try to separate myself from attaching so much on material things and anything that is not good for ones' soul. I need to patch-up with Him and that is the most important agenda this year. Forget slimming down, forget the house, forget the leads target. I need to focus my eyes upward.......

What about you?


1 comment:

fRanKz said...

Glad to read your blog this time. Time flies very fast. It's look like yesterday we were at our youth meeting having you as my youth leader! Go for it sis!