Thursday, February 18, 2010

I AM THE MOTH....

It was such a good weekend for me and Monday and Tuesday being an extra holidays added to the fun. I didn't feel like going back to work but butter and bread have to be put on the table. My kids had an extra day off yesterday so I let them slept over at mom's so they didn't have to wake up as early as me.

I was pissed off with Ezra when he suddenly mentioned that he had not finished his homework. This was the second time; he rather lied than to spend his CNY break doing what he was supposed to do. Boys!!!!! I had to stayed up until nearly midnight just to help him. Believe me when I say their homework are so hard. I ever failed his math!!!!! and of coz he cried - I spanked him and although I felt guilty after that but I had to do it. I explained to him I love him that was why I had to discipline him. He is grounded for 2 weeks and are being refrain from going to Anddy's clinic which he and the sister likes to do every weekends.

He seemed to be able to take it and I am going to be more strict with them now. Lord, just give me the wisdom and the strength....

Alas; I am the Mother Of The House....

No comments: