Monday, July 5, 2010

Where 's my weekends........

I am having Monday's blues......

This morning, the alarm didn't ring. It took us 10 minutes to get ready and we were on the road at 7.10am!!! and of coz the kids were late for school.

My weekends routine from now will be filled; driving the kids to their activities. I've enrolled Beth for piano lessons starting middle of this month and she will start class at 11.30am for an hour. After lunch, she will be off to the Girl's Brigade in church and only finishes at 5pm. Ezra has not decided/joined on any activities so far but I have to commend him for helping at Toda's Ark and Toda's Farm.

The MOTH has finally agreed on going to THE Church and I am very happy coz all my family members are there but I just wish the service starts early (8am). For me that time is neither there nor here...... The reality is when it comes to God, it is not about me at all....

I love routine and I value the fact that I go through my days systematically. Where am I heading?

The fact that I didn't do anything productively over the weekend, sucks!!!!

BUT, I finally bought a Note Book for myself but I was unable to go online yesterday. Imagine the stress and on top of that didn't managed to snooze....

No comments: