Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yippieeeee It's a holiday!!!!!


Thank God the National Team won against Indonesia to win the AFF Suzuki cup last night so PM declared tomorrow; Friday and happens to be the last day of year as a Public Holiday. I have tonnes to do - need to register the children for next school term, then I might be meeting Audrey or/and hopefully can do some spring-cleaning.

FYI, I enjoyed doing the Birthday party for the kids. They had their favourite friends over and I know they had fun. They've grown so fast... That's why I keep telling Kelvin who has a 1 year old daughter, no matter how tired or how demeaning some situation might be, just enjoy it coz it is phases of life your kids go through and it aint coming back. Some parents might find it troublesome but that is life but instead of looking at it negatively, look at it as time of nourishing and sharing and spreading and just watching them grow. How fulfilling.....

I guess, it is also not to late to say Merry Christmas. I had a blast!!!! How was yours?. Our theme this year was RED. Thanks to the Todas' who does really want it to happen and at the end of the day it is actually about the family. And on a personal note, I like to thank those who are followers of my blog for your support and your willingness to spend your precious time to read my 'journey' especially Dorothy (whose reading because she is homesick!!!) and to you, you, you.....



id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5556476756500239394"
The Toda's

Merry Christmas and a fruitful year 2011 ahead!!!

No comments: