Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!!

I am who I am today because of the sacrifices He made for me when He hanged on that cross. So it is just fair that my whole life is dedicated to Him. I want so much to be like Zacchaeus, knowing how short he was and how people hated him because he was a tax collector; climbed the Sycamore tree, just to see this "famous" man knowing perfectly well he would not be noticed. But hey, you know what, He called him by name - he knew Zacchaeus and He wants to stay in his house. And I want so much to share how that woman felt - that woman; who sold herself to earn a living by selling her body but every time she laid on her back it took a bit of her away and it destroyed her emotionally and spiritually. She anointed His feet with her tears and the ointment she bought with her one year earning laying on her back, but no critictism came from Him.

How beautiful this child that was born today two thousand years ago. He looks beyond your appearance, beyond oneself and the only reason He did it was because He loves us and that is enough for me.

Happy Birthday Jesus......

No comments: