Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fireman, Sam

I had an excited experience just the other morn (and no... it was not sex). Just around 2.30am@Friday I was awaken by the sound of a car honing outside and what sound like burnt leaves. When I looked outside my bedroom, to my horror the shack my neighbour build for the children as a play-house was on fire and another neighbour was trying to get our attention by honing. Have not seen a bonfire for a long time....but I have to admit, it was such an exciting moment. They managed to put out the fire and minutes later I can here the siren.... at this moment I frantically was looking for my camera...(ooo... am so excited - the fire brigade in front of the house). I try to take pictures but you all know am not good with gadget.. The bonfire was 'the' climax for me that morn and as usual after a great sex zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: