Thursday, April 3, 2008

MY WEIGHT ISSUES

It didn't really bother me until the office said I have to wear the new Uniform. My immediate thoughts were: -

I need to loose 10kg before Monday.......... OR

I need to be pregnant by Monday...... (LOL)

Who ever decided on the colours/materials/fabric are either insane or just being tortuously notoriously idiots (they are not the ones wearing them...). Really, it doesn't compliment my body if I may say so, although they were designed by a well known tailor.

Mom had better ideas. She Detoxed me. I am fully Detoxified today - meaning I wouldn't have to gobble-up the slimy Detox mixture every morning and I wouldn't have to go and sit on my 'throne' 3 to 4 times a day. Don't laugh... It really was a lot...and now I can declare that I have a clean colon. Tomorrow starting a new regime which is to drink the healthy tea.

How lah....I am always like this, if I may say so, I maintain....

I loooove food to much to give it up, I enjoy eating and what's wrong with that, right. I guess I have to think positive.....

See if the tea works.......





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see a sexy you... :)