Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JUSTDOLI!!!

I was supposed to post that on Thursday but the other half had to go to KL for a meeting that day so the kids and I have to sleep over at mom's for 2 nights. Why? - you may ask. Because I can't handle the kids in the morning. Aren't you surprise. Well helllllooooooo. I wake up every morning to prepare the snack boxes for the kids. I can't be running around overseeing them, that's the dad's work.

Surprisingly, when at mom's they were angels - mom said they did it ALL by themselves. So what does that tells you - Yeahhh the dad has been pampering them. Well, as long as they don't stress me early morning, I am fine with that.

So, I have been blogging for a year now. I couldn't believe it. I, with no knowledge on computers and is IT illiterate is able to have a blog. Friends thought I am 'clever' - I have my own blog. Actually it us really easy once you get a hang of it. It is just like an intranet - you log on when you want to update or search for items. So frens, start your own blog, it is the easiest way for me to know what is going on in your lives....

For me, it has been one year of experiments, experiences and journey. I am glad I took this road because with it comes open doors, doors of opportunities, of trials, failures and such. I took another step of improvement - step of faith. You may not understand it but when I triumph I will let you know. Until then, Good Nite - I am going to bed.

3 comments:

saran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saran said...

one is more than enuf to handle in the morning ...I'm facing that too rite now. atleast for the past few years I only had 1 to handle but now add another one, my cousin she is my niece age..an extra for everything..by the time I reach workplace I'm already tired..i wonder whether I could cope this once I have my own ??

fRanKz said...

your blog is a blessing! trust me!