Saturday, March 21, 2009

I just got back from pampering myself; 2 hours of doing my monthly facial. Sometimes I feel it's such a drag but hey, I am entitle to the pampering too. It just too bad I didn't have the time to do the body massage...

The Saturday is here again and I am just waiting for my Anddy to come and the two of us will have some 'property hunting'. A moment ago Snah SMS and this evening we will run through the wedding's programs. Did I mentioned about their photography's sessions (yeah yours truly took leave just to witness it).

It was interesting, fun and enjoyable day - for me too.

The photos were fantastic....

but sad to say they can only choose limited (to their horror). I would like to advise any couple who is getting married and wanting to do your photo shoots - It all sound sweet when the sales man selling something; the most important thing is to know what you want out of it, read between the line. And when you feel sad that you cannot choose the ones that you like, just remember in 10 years time all these photos will be tucked in your drawers and it will just only be a photo albums. Hey... at least you took some, right. So don't worry enjoy your life together not your photographs together.

I got to go. Anddy was here and I need to pick up my hubby.

Until later.

No comments: