Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The wedding countinue.........


Ok, I am a bit disappointed because I couldn't get a good video or photos on my phone during the dinner. I was busy with the reception desk. Asked hubby to take but it is not that umpphhh. You know when you take photos, one look and you feel the ooohhhhhhh... Some people just failed to capture that but I have to thank Stella for giving me some hope.....

Any way, I know I looked stunning that night.... What about you?

We had fun that nite and I sure hope you did too. The guests accommodating when the couple came in around 8pm... (memang wedding couple suppose to do that - they are the raja sehari.) The decoration by Emil were something to shout about and he sang too. I think pictures paint a thousand stories.....


Groom & Bride's parents


Main table; Four Point by Sheraton


The Entrance


Bride's dad playing the Sape....


Bride's mom danced to the sound of Sape



My mom and dad just dance.......


Emil sang.....


We danced even Poca-poco....


Yours truly with the other half and the Raja Sehari



My sister Ivy and I... All ends well.....
(we still have 2 more wedding to plan in the future)

I have always love weddings and from my experience I can share with you some of the dos and don'ts but for this time around I am going to leave it at this. Again, I had fun doing it so the next big thing is to anticipate is to welcome my new niece or nephew; God's willing........(Jangan tunggu lama-lama, umur dah semakin.......)


****some photos courtesy of Stella, Yon, Ivy's
check out our Facebook for more photos.

No comments: