Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy BDay Luv!!!!!!




I hope it is still not late to published this. We had an argument a day before his birthday. It was about how much he spent on his first wife. We are tight and spending like that really worried me but I guess he is also right coz we rely very much on her, we need to really take good care of her. I just need him to tell me the truth sometimes. It was not so much about the money(even though it was the main contributor) but in being honest. I know he did it so; I wouldn't freak-out. Just throw it to me; I might retaliate but I will bounce back and be ok - we will be ok.

SOOOOOOO........ as the Irish put it:-

“May you never steal, lie or cheat. But if you have to steal, then steal away my sorrows. If you have to lie, then lie with me all the nights of our life. If you have to cheat, then cheat death because I don’t want to live a day without you”


Happy Birthday. We love you Maysun Redjo - wonderful husband to me and a caring dad to Ezra & Beth.

13th May 2010

ps - 1st wife - His car
2nd - His sports (soccer, futsal & badminton)

No comments: