Monday, August 27, 2012

God's gift and it's not Jesus......


I was in the shower when suddenly total darkness covered my whole place. So I thought there would not be a better time to update my blog than now.

It was 9 years ago that I had my girl; Megan and I always feel that 2 are not enough. Ideally, I would  love 3 and I would want it to be sooner so the gap would not be that big and I would get it over with - you know, having late nights and not that mobile; in that frame of time so by now I would be in a relax mode and the kids are old enough to just tag along.

Somehow, I know that God will give one to me when I am forty. Don't ask me, I just know.

This couple of years were like a roller-coaster rides; one test after another to me and my family. Financially, emotionally and spiritually. It was by God's grace we are able to go through it all. As the years goes He allowed my family especially the MOTH to discovered Him and to have a closer walk with Him and that is something that I am so thankful for because it has been my prayer that the MOTH will have this kind of relationship with Him. So you can say that for a couple of years now, we have been growing together and serving Him the way He desire us to serve and for that I am grateful. As for me and my household, we would serve the Lord - that is always our prayer.

Picture by Vanessa Leah

So when Jeremiah came, I told my friends, this might be the baby that He promised all this time. in a way I felt relieve because that mean i wouldn't have to wake up in the middle of the night to nurse..., you know the perks that comes with babies. He is all we talk about now and sometimes you wonder how this tiny person can bring so much joy to a family.

So, how wrong can one be? Picture speaks louder than words..... Should I be freaking out now?


No comments: