Saturday, November 10, 2012

My uniform doesn't fit any more......

"oh!!! you gained weight?"

"well, yeah....." this is my reply to my customers when they started to ask me why I am not in my uniform. One even told me that I should exercise.... Felt like punching her in the face. Fiona asked why I didn't just tell her. These people doesn't deserve to share my happiness!!!!!

I am around 25 weeks now and I do admit I don't look like I am pregnant. As at last Thursday, the Doc increased my medication because of my high blood pressure. I am also having a very bad skin allergy especially on my feet and tummy. Make me want to scratch...... My feet look horrible. I know I am suppose to put cream but I can't reach my feet... LOL....

Because of my condition, I have decided to go for my routine check-up and prenatal care at the Government Clinic and hospital and FYI, I need to go to the clinic at least twice a week!!!! I do not mind but sometimes the waiting is killing me and you wonder why my blood pressure shoot up!!!!

I am suppose to do birthday party for the kids but I just feel that I do not have the energy to do one this year. Now, if I can have volunteers.....

It's year end and yes, this year we will be celebrating Christmas as usual; dad insisted. At first I thought it was a selfish request but when you think of it - it was Igat last Christmas together last year and we had so much fun especially putting up the Christmas' tree and deco. These are the memories you hold close to your hearts especially when that is the only thing that is left.

 Appreciate and treat each other well when we are still alive and well because it would not justify to build a beautiful and majestic memorial when they are gone. See the world in another person's view and respect people for who they are. And the most important revelation is; it is not about you neither it is about me. Go figure...

When you find the truth you will find the rest.....

No comments: