Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL

Hey... what do you know. My PC is working (although very slow) so I do not have to 'berebut' with anybody. Am so delighted........

Anyway, have you guys seen the latest American Idol. I used to drool over Michael Johns - he's tall, charming, has that down-under-look that is so emmmmmmmmm... and best of all he can sing.

But after seeing David Cook tonite singing Billie Jean; now I think he can be the next American Idol. I was mesmerised; that eyes, that smile..., that look....

Any way enjoy Billie Jean:-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helloo Do

after click here and there finally i found your blog.. mmm.. no wonder u r so 'hooked' to this blog thing!
on way home, i heard the DJ on the radio mentioned about ur 'american idol' and he felt the same way u do.. hopefully there's a playback on that night american idol show...
Do keep up d 'good' work!!!
p/s.. its H4F habitat lah..