Saturday, February 9, 2008

Opss she did it again!!!

Yeah, and I meant Britney Spears. I don't know why I find the subject very interesting. I used to adore and love her(during her early exposure) but when she started to hook-up with her dancer Mr. Federline nothing good came out of her except for her two sons. Even worst Kevin Federline of all people "can find his way into the 50 Most Influential Men under 45 list as compiled by Details magazine under The Good Father Category. - Cleo Mag Feb08). Can you beat that. Luckily the dad is the court-appointed conservator of her estate. This is only my opinion but the people in her live are just as suck as her ex; all are in for the money.

My time blogging seems to be very limited now as there is no free wi-fi anymore. We've been discovered and locked and why only Miri is getting everything free. Kuching should too. I've been sick. I went around trying to see our panel doctors a day before Chinese New Year and I couldn't find a single panel doctor to certified that I was sick and couldn't work so I had to work on that day - the pain that I have to go through.... I went to Klinik Penawar on Thursday night coz suddenly the other half also had the same symptoms but today is Saturday and I don't feel any better. Woken-up with an attitude, scolded everybody and managed to get mom and Beth to sweep the floor, dad and Jaja to scrubbed the bathroom and I did the mopping and of coz somebody just wouldn't care less....

That's life.....

No comments: