Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy CNY


Send this eCard !


Firstly, you have to know that I AM NOT RACIST but what is wrong with you Chinese. Come Chinese New Year you have to have new monies, tonnes of angpow packets and please do you have to come during this period to reactivate your dormant account!!!!! I have been going home late since a week ago its tiring and I ain't cheap you know.....Like Kelvin "The Chief" always say " Thank you for paying my car loan, I wish I 'd bought a BMW" . Well at least I'll be having a few days rest during the CNY so to all my Chinese friends, especially Hui Khoon & Geok Hua, Fiona & Mary and to you, you, you and you; Happy Rat Year.

Speaking of Rat, I was also born in the year of the rat and I have feeding this ideas to hubby that maybe we should try to have little rat this year, a girl little rat will do fine. So, guys, wish us luck - if it happen, it will be the stories of the year for "Maydolin"


No comments: