Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HfF

It is actually I club I belongs to. What does it stand for? Well for a start, we are a group of people who pull-in our "resources" every month and when we are "rich" enough, we splurge - on food. Hence we call ourselves HfF - " Humanity for Food" (LOL.....). It is just an evening of good food, good companion, good laugh, gossips and sharing. For Catherine's sake, an ex-member who is residing in Oregon, USA - no where in the states you'll get this kind of food...

Enjoy the shots......




As usual, Fiona with loads & loads of stories & gossips.



The mix vege I created with Fiona. (We just threw everything we like)



I recommend this crab with salted egg - my first but not my last


This was how my plate look when I was done... kenyangnya.....

Lin Loong Seafood 20th November 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dol

Micaela looked at your picture and her comment was " ai yooo, she is a messy eater"!!!. Ha.... ha... ha.... aren't we all where food is concerned??

Fio