Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Men are from Mars....

...and women are from Venus. Prior to this posting, I wrote something totally different from what I presented now. I was sad and still sad. I was emotional; on new year's eve. I was presented with two bad news. - Don't know whether I should share these with you guys. Both are about relationships; both, I hope can be saved because I love these 2 couples.

I wouldn't comment because I believe that if they really want to work things out between them, they need to communicate. A 3 years courting and a 10 years marriage are a very precious and significant event that I shared with these couples that maybe it is ME that is having difficulties in letting go........

Life experiences changes us, we become more mature, more competitive, might not be highly motivated by people around us but hey.... God made us different from each other so that we may learn the values of the other person; not so much so that they can be our business partner but our life partner; not so much because they are the one paying the mortgages but they share a roof over their heads where they learn to accept each other being.

Don't walk a head of each other, don't walk behind each other but walk together;with her/him.......

To you - you know who you are.....
Everybody has their own issue but don't make that issue a burden. No one expect you to handle life issues alone, that is why you have US (even though sometimes we are slow - but we always pulled through).

Be still.....

No comments: