Monday, December 15, 2008

The tissue issue.

I love Saturday, I have to admit even though sometimes it is no fun without the other half. It is the day when my kids and I will have a lovely day outing with my two brothers and my parents (not in that order). We will have brunch and then car rides. We had ever reached Serian and Serikin...

Yesterday, we were at one eatery, RH Plaza for brunch. I have always love to come here becoz of it's locality and the choices of food especially the Penang Fried Kuay Tiaw and the HotPots - Ikan Masak Asam, Bak Kut Teh, Ka Cang Ma and Pork Leg.

But yesterday was an 'experience' for us. I had laksa and as usual I asked for tissue paper(I get messy with the lime and sambal, always...). The lady said "oh, tidak ada tisu, kalau mauk tisu pergi kaunter; beli 20 sen." I was pissed....

What kind of eatery will serve food without providing a basic needs like tissue paper. It is just like when you are done at the toilet and finding no tissue paper there!!!! Hey come on, is it just your measure to cut cost and make more monies. You are not an inexperience business people. For what I know your family own the 'gallery' next door and you earn a lot making tiles....... Tak kan tisu paper tak dapat provide kot.......

Hey... what goes around, comes around, maybe not your life time.........

2 comments:

fRanKz said...

You wrote laksa... Aduh, how I miss laksa...

Anonymous said...

Dear Dol

know what you mean cos I always ask for tissue also. Moral of the story - BRING YOUR OWN TISSUE just in case!!! And I wont eat at that shop anymore- like you say its the least they could do!!
And its insulting to even suggest that I buy my own which I do anywhere. Try Barett's Laksa next time next to Cosway Bormill !! FL