Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sunshine Day....

Last Wednesday, for the first time in my life (sakainya...) I went to The Coffee Bean with Fiona. Thanks, Fiona for making the time... We were supposed to brisk-walked.... What the heck..... We'll start next year.


I had Mocha and she went for Caramel and we shared a piece of Oreo Cheese - sinful.......

.....and the night before ( Monday night) on the way back from mom's, just becoz the kids slept over at mom's and just becoz....

we went to Starbuck@airport- dating....



I don't know what we had but it was fantastic and we shared a piece of Tiramisu cake..

Well after that, I couldn't sleep....... darn!!!!.

Anyway, let's change the subject.

We went to tHe Spring on Sunday, saja....just to bring the kids out. (It was nice to meet you Amelia and thanks for your support.....). Actually I went there to buy myself a pair of shoe coz it's my yearly entitlement.

Check out the Christmas tree...


Then around 9.15pm, we decided to go home but not before making a stop at the Big Apple......

We decided to wait outside for our ride home coz, I have to admit - my husband love for low and sporty car sometimes do us no good but it is still our car...

I was pissed becoz we had to wait for one hour for him to get out of the parking lot itself!!
It seemed that for no reason people just suddenly think like me!

tHe Spring Management, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR PARKING SYSTEM!!!!!!

The only compensation I had were the donuts....... It was sinful....(in anger - forgot to take photo of those 'nuts')


No comments: