Sunday, April 26, 2009

???????

Lately, my fingers are stiff!. It seems that I am at lost of words. I lost ideas on what to write. That's why most of time there is no update in my blog. I feel life is passing by so fast and just a few weeks back I was awaken by a call of 'death' - sound so serious... yes it is that serious.

It made me evaluate all aspect of my life - financially to spiritually and of coz if you are at the brisk of death you look at spiritually most. If you are a follower of my blog than you would have guess my problems and of top of that the same week I sprained my ankle and dad simply diagnosed it as Gout!!!!!! I wouldn't know coz I didn't let a doctor confirmed it - and it is for a simple reason; I am so afraid to know the truth!!.

So my contingency plans now is to loose some weight, exercise and try to eat healthy. If I can shed some of that fat, I will let you know and I promise myself - I will go for a medical check-up.

No comments: