Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday

Before you know it, it's Monday, again. But thankfully enough I managed to do some of the things that I was suppose to do ages ago, thanks to Anddy and Ivy. We went places on Saturday in anticipation of David's wedding - I am the wedding planner, remember. Actually I didn't do much coz most of the items has been taking care by S'nah so I tagged along lah. I guess now is the best time to distribute the invitation cards.

Suddenly I feel that I have too much projects in my hands - I am not complaining but I feel I am abandoning my house......my home sweet home.... I am suppose to prioritise... Suddenly things and appliances in the house need my attention. My washing machine died on me many moons ago. I made arrangement for repair but it seemed like the handy man 'malas' to show up - now I have to to do my laundry at mom's and I think mom is also wondering why I inflicted myself with this kind of suffering...... Then suddenly my lights in the living room failed me too and I have a spider in my bathroom which hubby killed last night. Thank God for my father in law who managed to mow the lawn or else you would not be able to see my house.

It's Palm Sunday today and I was in church with my family. Normally you would not be seeing me around church on big days like this. I just feel sometimes people are just hypocrites and I don't wish to elaborate coz it might backfire. It was the children who got me excited because they themselves were already looking forward to waking up early ( as early as 6am) to join daddy in the Palm Sunday Mass.

And as usual, one should see beyond the reason for the season. It's not the church nor it's congregation. It's even bigger than the crossed palm that we received. So friends.... prepare yourself.....

No comments: