Monday, April 13, 2009

My Leave


I am off until Wednesday. I visited Carol who gave birth to Chris Abner last Monday. I just love the smell of babies - don't you all?. I know 'making baby' were supposed to be my agenda for year 2008 but I guess God just said wait so who am I to rebel; at least I have a pair. See how peaceful he look......

Anyway it was suppose to be a light and easy day for the four of us. The children are having Easter Monday off and the parents happened to be on leave.




We went to Roki to extract Ezra bad teeth. I was afraid for him but he proved himself... and I am so proud of him. I managed to take a photo before Roki attended to him and the rest were history but a word of advise to 'young' mother - feed your kid before going to dentist becoz he was hungry but couldn't eat - my mistake. I just hope my dad don't find out about this.

Tomorrow we are planning to do our passport. When I look at my passport photo I am just 'heran' how I aged and 'grown'. My hubby even commented that he married the girl in the photo!!! iskh.... iskh.... iskh.... I wanted to share the photo but thank god I don't have a scanner at the moment. Seriously... I gained so much weight over the last 10 years even the doctors said that I am the perfect candidate for a heart attack, diabetic, high blood pressure...... I bought my jogging shoes a couple of months ago and only used it once. I am not putting any blames on anybody but myself.

On lighter days at the office, if we managed to finish work early, Fiona and I will always make it a point to brisk-walk.... to Coffee Bean.


I just love the Oreo Cheese Cake... yummy..yummy (no wonder......). This is just to let Cat know what we have been up to. No wonder I seems to have difficulties in shedding those kilos..

No comments: