Friday, April 10, 2009

Why oh...why.....

Today is Good Friday. What is so good about it? The world is so much full of suffering - sometimes it make you wonder whether life is worth living. It is more intense when the suffering involve people around us; who are dear to us; our family. You are more protective of these criteria of people because they are simply the people we love and we do anything for them, shield them from things that might hurt them and would even die for them without even asking anything in return. It's the purest love of all. Sometimes when I look at my children I marvel, the words they spoken, the actions they made and the laughter.... It made my labour-pain worthwhile. Where am I going you may ask? That's the story of Good Friday.




Jesus' Crucifixion - A Violent Portrayal (from the Passion of the Christ) of the Easter Story

No comments: