Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally, it is set....

The wedding will be on 30th May 2008... Not by their choice but I guess we do have to consider the relatives from afar and I agree (Senah is hoping relatives as far from Miri and mom from Sibu and Kapit to attend). Tentatively we will do the reception at the Four Points by Sheraton (although in the midst of construction will be ready by then). We do have the menus. We are hoping for a fun, memorable wedding where three cultures; Bidayuh, Iban and Kayan will be united and I do hope David will consider it (if you are reading this - we want something unique...)

So this is my first report as tHe Wedding Planner.

1 comment:

saran said...

hey...at last David is settling down..I know Senah's sister..they are very nice people..happy for David..now I'm busy preparing for my brother's wedding..me ..the wedding planner, coordinator...so next time I know who to 'upah' cheh..you...can put my link here on ur beautiful blog..love you too :)