Saturday, November 8, 2008

Finally..... with courage I went....

Yeeaa... it was an issue that matters, really....

You know i was not feeling well for a couple of months now.......

Bruce said it's the tooth and nothing but the tooth...

So finally i made the appointment with Roki the Dentist a week prior.......

Hubby refused to come, he had to work anyway; so dragged Jaja, Beth and my dad together with ND to go with me......

Then when it was my turn...

I closed my eyes; refusing to look or try to imagine the syringes......

The assistant held my hands........

I squeezed it tightly.....

"It's going to hurt a bit" she said...

1..... 2..... 3.....

Nothing happened..

1.... 2.... 3.....

Hallelujah!!!!! The source of my sickness has left my body..... I am free.... I am free.... I am free..

I am alive.........

That was the only tooth I ever extracted since my school time.... COOoooL.......

No comments: