Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLZZZ!!


My girl, Beth, turned 5 on 30th October2008. I wanted to give her that childhood memories of celebrating birthday. So got the whole family in the agenda and I was so happy with the result. I like to thank my brothers ND and David together with their girlfrens, Everlind and Senah, my sister Ivy and her children; Nevin, Nigel and Nuvall and of coz my beloved Ma and Abba and not forgetting my in-laws for taking care of my kids so I can get organized and my sister in-law Anna; who took care of the cake....

We celebrated her big day on 1st November, which happened to be 'mour' Bday also....... but I guess even though I was not the centre of attraction I was just as happy just by the look on her face and saw her smile on that day.....

Happy Birthday, Bethany Megan

ps. Many Happy returns of the day to me too..



These two are my event managers - I couldn't have done it without them.




OOHH... How I love the deco!!!!!!!



The most beautiful person on that day, looking very "mysterious"




Blowing the candles (Cake by Riverside Majestic/Crown Plaza)




EZRA NATHANIEL & SAMUEL KARUNIA




No comments: