Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Family Ties


Arrrrrg..... My throat is killing me.. Been sick since Saturday. Don't mind the headache, still can tolerate the body ache...It's the coughing that is going to kill me, seriously...



I would like to welcome a new member to the family who was born around 8pm today. A boy, the first for dad Ryan and mom Vivia. So excited becoz it has been a while since we had a baby in the family. Even my son Ezra is ecstatic. It's going to be hard for this parents becoz she is a nurse in Subang, KL and he is (I don't know really know what he does for a living - but he has heart condition) and is taking care of his 'sick' mom. So probably,the baby is staying with my in laws.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN RYENSON....

I guess will update when i get more stories.

No comments: