Thursday, January 10, 2008

Monday Blues

It's a holiday today. As usual the other half gone to work and the kids minding their own....Had some house issues with everybody last nite. The roots I guess was WORK... New boss came in the picture; new government, new rules, newest of everything.

I was told to Voluntary work off-sites during holidays or off office hours. I won't get pay but it will be reflected in my annual appraisal so I heard. I am already having problem with my last year's review...I am the kind of person who during my free time likes to give treats to myself - sleep late, window shopping, tvs and spend quality time with the rascals. I have spend more than eight hours working and I do it professionally and now they want to suck-out all my energy, time just to garner more sales!!!!!! "Where are your corporate commitment?"

Yaah..... "Where are my life's balance?" These are the values they so much emphasizes. If I like doing sales, I would have join the sales team - right?.


The issue is actually NOT about de monies. It is about the people... The people who does not really appreciate you, who don't know how to appreciate you, who gave silly comments on MY APPRAISAL!!!



I have said my peace.





No comments: