Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Light and Easy

Hello!, Hello!, Bloggers...
I AM finally Here. It took me a while, yaa... to find the time, the name that I will be using, etc.... but I've finally decided. So here I am.. I have to admit, I am not computer savvy but like bloggers out there I just need a place, a channel to voice out opinions, to band out my frustrations, to share my feeling and stuffs. Furthermore I got jealous reading blogs of my brothers. Their blogs are a great ice-breakers; we live under the same roof but sometimes conversations are hard to come by especially with the youngest (different frequencies). They are such good stories-tellers and I enjoy reading it and getting updates of their lives but most important, gathering and eating-up their thoughts...So, I decided to join the wwworld of bloggers. I may be young, slow, inexperience, unexposed, conventional, old-fashion and sometimes boring (in blogging) but hey.. whether you like it or not, I am here to stay and intend to for a very long time.

So, later guys.. chao...


Just Doli

No comments: