Saturday, March 22, 2008

HE HAS RISEN!!!!!

If I were to go to the graveyard to visit my best friend's grave who passed away two days ago and found that the earth were dug out and showing an empty casket, my action would be:-

SCARED - of the unknown...

RUN - IT might be after me....

HIDE - IT might be after me....

but it would be a different matter if I were Grissom..

Imagine how Mary Magdalene felt. She must have loved the Lord so much.....

The instant she saw the empty tomb, she ran to tell the matter to Simon Peter. They ran together to the tomb and when Simon Peter saw it was empty he went back to their meeting place; puzzled whilst Mary Magdalene stood weeping outside the tomb. I guess only a woman can feel and show that loss....

Anyway, He has risen!!! That is the foundation of our faith. He said; "If you really love me, feed my sheep..and that is the Great Commission.

Happy Easter.




No comments: