Friday, March 7, 2008

TGIF

Tomorrow is voting day. Who will you choose? Regret to say I am not a registered voter even though I am old enuf to do it. So you guys, exercise your rights. NO TO CORRUPTION!!!!!!! .

I just came back from dinner with frens. We went Japanese; Sushi King@tHE SPRING. Nice place, nice food and nice companion. Too bad I didn't take photos but it was a good deal. There were having 50% discount off on their Sushi.All you need to do is sms to them first my111 sushiking then send to 33365. Give it half an hour they will reply back but the sms will cost you RM3.50 and the validity is a week from the day you sms to them. then when you want to pay, you just show them the sms.

Last night lagi best, Since the kids were all attending a fren's birthday party with the parent and brothers, hubby brought me out to eat. we were deciding whether to go western, japanese, chinese or italian. Finally we decided on Hartz Chicken.

If I tell you I don't have a weight issue - I am lying but I have always been PHAT - Pretty Hot And Thick......So ...what is the problem?.

No comments: