Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What's up?

Have not been putting up any stories yet and that is becoz I just can't think of anything yet. The DAP won in Kuching area ( that's good news, anak apai saloi also won with majority and that was becoz..... - my lips are seal).

My parents moved out on Saturday although the house is only 90% ready. It was tiring day for all of us and until today, the house is still in a mess. Mine too coz their things are still here and I can't really reshuffle or remove any of the things. I really wanted to do the 'before' and 'after' show but I just can't find any old photos of the house. so have a sneak preview of the new Toda's Residence....

Presenting SERI IJAH (in honour of mom - Elizabeth Ijah Siba):-


Welcoming sight - the main entrance


The hall way.......


........that leads to the guest lounge


The view from the studies/or maybe dining room


A perfect view of the two partitions mentioned.





This will be the family area - where we chat, watch TV, noon nap you just name it. Far end is actually the dry kitchen. We have a dining table there now. outside is the wet kitchen.


This is the side entrance from the porch that leads to the kitchen and to the right is mom's room and David's to the left.


Like I said, it is still in a mess, we are not settling down yet and ND is reluctant to move...yeah, that was what they said when they moved out 5 months ago. It's a phase you have to go through and somehow I know you settle down again and you wouldn't want to move but I guess i will miss having you guys here tsk...tsk... the constant argument with dad about how dirty he made my kitchen, mom's cooking when I reached home from work, David's Saturday breakfast and Nd chitchatting and blogging with me. I also believe we will make many fond memories@Seri Ijah.

No comments: