Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It is weird but non of my friends are blogging(in blogspot) so when a close fren said she is starting hers I am so ecstatic at least I wouldn't just be reading my brothers' friends' blogs, i would be reading MY friends' blog. For those friends who are reading this, join me. It might be addictive but it is all about self-control (yeah... as if I have that) and I bet you will love it too.

I missed Church last week - I didn't even remembered it was Palm Sunday. The phone rang at 9.30am and my sister Ivy at the other end asked "Ndak pegi church kah? Palm Sunday ari tok". Normally, for the past 5 months, when having my parents and brothers staying with me, I don't need to worry about getting to church; they were there.....(Hubby normally works on Sunday too but not before going to the earliest Mass-leaving me with the kids). My kids religiously been following my sister for 10.30am service@St. Faith. So I guess that will be the next arrangement (Thank you Bee....I Love you).

This Friday is Good Friday. So people, don't just remember the holiday, remember THE REASON for the holiday..



glitter-graphics.com
Happy Easter, you all....

1 comment:

saran said...

Hi Doli,

Keep on blogging...and happy blogging :-). Well continue to be a blessing to others thru your blog...