Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Blues

I am so tired......... (but I do have time to blog).

My blogging era are numbered.......

I wouldn't have this Laptop to mingle with...

Before long it will be taken from my blogging life....

Please, please I beg you; let me have him even for a second......

So I can Blog....Blog.... Blog....


truly yours,

a desperate (addicted to blogging) housewife

______________________________________________


Guys, check my magazine cover below. Cool eh...

This photo is actually one of my wedding album collection. I was dressed in an Iban costume and hubby was wearing the Iban vest. I was looking for a cawat for him then but I takut my mom-in-law-to-be wouldn't accept me err... I mean the idea of me exposing her son. Sori sinde....


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!



No comments: