Sunday, March 23, 2008

Matter close to the heart

It has been a week since my sister in law went over to KL to work after her two months maternity leave and I bet you a mother's heart is always with her baby. Robin is in the hands of my two in laws. The last time they handle a baby were 20 years ago; with their own Ortiger.

Robin felt sick the moment the mother went over. When we visited before Good Friday, he was coughing non stop, didn't get enough sleep, cranky and all a sick baby should be... and this morning they saw the doctor again and hopefully he'll get better.

I managed to 'steal' the PC from ND and I think I would not be blogging so often now - I am accepting the reality now. I have to live normally now, people... (should I start a support group?)

At the mean time, enjoy photos of Robin Ryenson.


No comments: